SAP Analyst - Procure to pay, EluxOne
SAP Analyst – Procure to Pay, EluxOne
EluxOne is the Electrolux Group’s global ERP and Finance Solution based on SAP which is currently in use in Electrolux Business Units operating Globally. The Group has plans to continue to drive the continued rollout of EluxOne in the coming years. With a number of major projects ongoing we will shortly be starting deployment in the APAC Region. In addition the Finance community is looking to leverage the deployment of EluxOne as the main driver of implementing standardised Finance process as part of a global Finance Operating Model.
You are part of the Electrolux Global Solutions Finance Team and report to the Procure to Pay Manager. This role has an overall responsibility for developing, maintaining and supporting the EluxOne Solution for the Procure to Pay processes and responsibility to drive, coordinate projects and solution changes.
The Procure to Pay remit includes the Procurement, Accounts Payables and Travel Management processes. The role has responsibility to provide SAP technical expertise to the different projects including the coordination of the solution with the Development and Integration Teams including creation of estimations and functional specifications.
• Responsibility to provide technical expertise within EluxOne Procurement and Accounts Payable Processes
• Act as prime contact IT contact with Key Business Users
• Support with SAP technical expertise in delivery of new initiatives androll-out projects
• Provide technical expertise to any new local requirements and analyse feasibility as well as system impact
• Responsibility for the preparation, analysis and creation of functional designs
• Prepare presentations, drive, coordinate and/or conduct workshops, demos and meetings whenever required for the roll out projects or other initiatives
• Develop and maintain training material and provide training of the solution to either local key users or in some cases directly to end users, to secure users have sufficient process/system knowledge prior to any go lives
• Lead and/or participate in continuous improvement initiatives and take part in cross functional work.
• Develop EluxOne Blueprint materials (process design, customizing design etc.) for new initiatives
• Provide assistance to support organization for live countries and provide support/planning for retrofit activities
• As part of the role, he/she will be required to interact with various organizations – Group Shared Service Organisation,Group Purchasing, Group Accounting, Group Treasury, Internal Audit, XIB.
• Experience in working with financial accounting processes and preferably with transactional accounting such as Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables or General Ledger processes. (SAP FICO module)
• Knowledge of Vendor Invoice Management by SAP (Open Text)
• Experience in roll-outs of SAP Finance processes in multinational environment
• Detailed knowledge of SAP Accounts Payables configuration
• Knowledge of SAP ABAP code
• Knowledge of SAP integrations (IDOC’s)
• Knowledge of SAP MM and SRM modules
• End-to-end knowledge within the procure to pay process securing the technical integration between procurement and accounts payable
• Proven project participation experience
• Willingness to work in a high pressure and delivery oriented team in multiple projects at once.
• University degree in economics, finance, IT or technical studies
• Very good command of English