SAP BI Finance Specicalist
SAP BI Finance Analyst to primarily focus on design of the solution and support business for the reporting requirements.
To perform as the frontier for SAP Team and Business Stakeholder.
- To play a key role in the SAP BI and SAP BPC implementation.
- To analyze, understand the planning and budgeting process and propose feasible solution.
- To coordinate and collaborate with SAP Team on the requirements.
- To involve in solution, design and UAT to ensure SAP BI and SAP BPC are delivered as per requirement.
- To be independently able to create SAP BI report based on the standard SAP design.
- To align with SAP team on changes or customization of existing system design.
- To align between Test Scripts and Requirements document.
- Support the operational team during UAT and rollout phases.
- Maintain good relationships with stakeholders.
- Interact with business and SAP Functional BI team when needed.
- To ensure reporting requirement is delivered within agreed timeline.
- To able to reconcile data between SAP ECC and SAP BI.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- SAP BPC Certification is a plus
- Experience in SAP BPC project implementation.
- Excellent knowledge of dimension management, data modeling
- Expert Level knowledge of SAP BPC reporting
- Knowledge in SAP BI-BW
- Experience in Finance Shared Service is compulsory.
- Experience in SAP ECC is a plus
- Knowledge of financial processes including planning and legal financial consolidation is plus.