SAP BW and BPC Embedded Financial Analyst
ELECTROLUX SAP EluxONE presents
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work
SAP BW and BPC Embedded Financial Analyst
EluxOne is the Electrolux Group’s strategic ERP solution based on SAP which is currently in use in Electrolux Business Units operating in the EMEA, Latin America
The Electrolux Group’s EluxOne Financial Planning Solution is currently used in Electrolux Business Units operating in Europe, MEA and Latin America regions with the intention to deploy in further regions as part of the implementation of EluxOne ERP and drive to
In the role of EluxOne Financial Planning
The role will also include involvement in other BI finance and planning solution initiatives globally apart from the BPC focus area. As the EluxOne Financial Planning Analyst, you will be expected to take responsibility for driving and coordinating projects and solution changes within the team or cross-functional teams. The position will involve responsibility for the coordination with the Development and Integration Teams including the creation of functional specifications and estimations of effort to deliver. Further, the role will have the responsibility to safeguard that all changes to the solution within the remit are fully documented.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Be responsible for the Architecture and Governance of the Eluxone Financial Planning Solution
• Provide SAP BPC technical expertise in order to govern System Landscape including Global Development System and Production/Test Systems per Region
• Provide expertise to any new requirements and
• Together with Business stakeholders discuss and
• Review and Approve Change Requests regarding the SAP BPC solution
• Cooperate with external BPC Developers when needed in order to secure successful implementations of new functionality or new roll-out projects
• Provide Guidance to SAP BPC Support Team on an on-going basis,
• Cooperate with other IT departments, for instance, SAP Basis and Security teams in order to secure Systems running well, user administration, etc
• Responsibility for the preparation, analysis, and creation of functional designs including effort estimations
• Good solid understanding of the technical set up for interface solutions
• Develop EluxOne Blueprint materials (process design, customizing design, etc.) for new initiatives within the areas of responsibility and documentation of present solutions
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and look for standardization of the processes we have implemented
• Develop and maintain training material and provide training of the solution to either local key users or in some cases directly to end users, to secure users have sufficient process/system knowledge prior to any go lives
• Prepare presentations, drive, coordinate and/or conduct workshops, demos and meetings whenever required for the rollout projects or other initiatives
• Ensure own work adheres to Electrolux policies and procedures
• Share necessary information and knowledge, coach and support other team members in achieving team goals
Ambitious: You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Influential: You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
Resilient: You seek out the opportunities and set about realizing them with a customer first mindset.
A strategic-thinker: You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
A team player: You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of three years’ experience of SAP BW and SAP BPC Embedded/IP (Integrated Planning)
• BPC Embedded/IP knowledge – Building planning applications using standard functions and customized Fox Formulas
• Deep SAP BW modeling knowledge – understand SAP BW Structures (InfoCubes, DSOs, InfoObjects, Advanced DSOs, extractors
• HANA Exposure (BW on HANA, BW4HANA)
• A good domain of Excel – formulas and VBA macros
• Experience of full life cycle implementation projects related to SAP BW and SAP BPC
• Financial processes – Profit & Loss, Sales & Pricing reports, Controlling
• University degree in economics, finance, IT or technical studies
• Good to have:
ABAP programming skills
SAP BW or SAP BPC Embedded certification
Location: Stockholm (Sweden)
Contact person: Chiara Salin