SAP Finance & Controlling Applications Lead
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The role will be part of the SAP Finance IT team responsible for supporting end-users in NA, Mexico, Poland etc. working on Finance processes for NA Business Area. The Finance area supported by team includes Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Banking, Fixed Assets, General Ledger and Controlling etc. Order to Cash & Procure to Pay process transactions finally end up in General Ledger and Controlling – therefore the role needs to understand the impact of these to FICO modules in SAP.
- Responsible for analysis, design and build of solutions in SAP FICO with focus on Controlling and General Ledger.
- Assist/Supervise Business Blueprint and define solutions leveraging best practices.
- Work with Global Architects for including NA requirements/solutions in Global Template.
- Assist Functional Spec creation and work with Technical team of ABAP Developers.
- Engage with Technical Teams for Integration and Data Management for SAP Interfaces.
- Functional and Integration Testing with end users.
- Ensure stabilization of solution and continuous improvements.
- Prepare documentation and Train Key end users.
- Provide on-call support as needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university.
- At least 10 years of SAP Experience supporting General Ledger and Controlling modules in SAP.
- At least 5 years of Full Cycle implementation in Projects and Support after.
- Additional capabilities include Asset Accounting and be able to step into Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable functions when needed.
- Experience in a manufacturing Company is an asset.
- Experience for doing small technical reviews is an asset.
- Previous Experience in Core Business Accounting functions is an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.