SAP Functional Analyst Logistics
The SAP Functional Analyst – Logistics is responsible for the solution configuration, support, integrity
The Logistics domain encompasses the following areas:
- Demand Fulfillment & Execution
- Sourcing & Origination
- Warehousing Management
- Demand Management
The position requires an experienced SAP Functional Analyst who can partner effectively across Global IT and with third-party partners;
Collaboration and alignment with other critical teams, including Regional Distribution Centers, Sales Administration, SAP Support Team (for
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Application Design Management
- Provide thought leadership and solution management knowledge in support of deployment projects as well as all other projects within the areas of responsibility.
- Ensure software development and configuration fulfills requirements of the business and stated business case.
- Accountable for the integrity of the solution in the areas of responsibility, and as such driving for the right governance of changes to the functionality and capabilities delivered through the solution.
- Negotiate the service capacity for
fulfillmentof demand to minimize the cost of fulfillment and schedules demand accordingly.
- Align with other Global SAP teams to further drive for standardization on IT processes and leveraging work across the commercial domain
Application Maintenance and Support Management
- Manage the application maintenance and support processes.
- Responsible for the Logistics capability and solutions deployed within the businesses and engage appropriately to ensure business continuity.
- Monitor service performance in alignment with the Service Level Management Process.
- Provide performance metrics, scorecards, etc. and address non-compliance of SLAs/OLAs with corrective actions to remedy the trends.
- Lead and incorporate industry best practices for enhancements, escalated incident management and user enablement within the team.
- Support successful execution of sponsored projects, proactive maintenance, enhancements and upgrades.
- Drive continuous improvement and operational excellence activities to achieve service improvements.
- Support, encourage & facilitate collaboration & communication between teams.
- Ensure that depth and breadth of knowledge of the Logistics area
ismaintained to provide appropriate support in the enablement of technology solutions.
- Process efficiency improvements that
benefitsthe business and/or the IT organization
- New functionality and capabilities from innovation perspective are evaluated and if applicable applied
- Moving from Custom programs and transactions to standard EluxOne template.
- Ideation and innovation in the SAP domain through continuous learning, education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or other related fields
- 5+ years of Logistics experience in the IT environment
- Working knowledge with SAP in one or more of the following: SD, SCM, IM, WM, MDM, APO/ATP
- Experience and knowledge in a major process (logistics, production, finance, controlling, reporting)
- SAP functional and technical experience
- Experience working in at least one of the major processes or depth in another area of process, data & technology
- English Proficiency
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to use current standards/technologies, as well as create new solutions to meet business needs
- Overall knowledge of application architecture methodologies
- Knowledge of interfaces and integration between different applications
- Ability to manage ambiguous situations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a service environment.
- Ability to translate business requirements into process, data and technological models and specifications in an efficient way for a highly complex and critical application
- Demonstrated commitment to uphold internal controls
- International perspective and ability to operate effectively across cultures
Behaviors and Competencies
- High levels of personal integrity when conducting the professional affairs of the organization and dealing with sensitive and confidential data relating to risks and costs.
- Calmness and clarity of thought while under pressure.
- The ability to uphold the goals and culture of the organization.
- An understanding of strategic business objectives and the ability to drive results toward those objectives.
- Openness to, and the ability to deal with, rapid change in business needs, processes and technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization, including the ability to communicate technical and business information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management.
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical people to enhance understanding and drive decisions that lead to positive outcomes.
- Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels in a matrix-management environment (as well as external vendors and service providers) to ensure that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and management of multiple priorities with competing demands for resources.
- Strong analytical, data-processing and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in process formulation and improvement.