SAP-IBP Project Manager - copy
• Manage all aspects of Project to facilitate successful delivery to executive team.
• Responsible for developing and update master plan of implementation SAP IBP in association with other running projects if any to ensure all alignment with related system
• Provide leadership in creation of Project planning, Blue Print Global template in discussion with Supply Chain community and Global counterparts.
• Identify process improvement scope using the Global template. Define issues, enhancements and changes to business process and its impact to the Template.
• Motivate work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
• Present formal presentation status to executives, global business partners and all other key stakeholders to provide recommendation and status update
• Manage and control project budget (Baseline and Estimate at complete)
• Align business requests with business strategies and understanding Global intent of the configuration in the business process template.
• Validate user requirements for business impact benefits, risks to ensure proper cost benefit analysis for any changes or enhancements in the template.
• Prioritize such requests based on business urgency and risk to the business.
• Ensure a detailed documentation of business process, gaps, usage and requirements representing APAC region.
• Lead cross-functional teams to address business or system challenges or issues; coordinate integration and testing of changes.
• Identify and diagnose problems affecting system integrity and data accuracy. Conduct routine testing and analysis.
• Provide support for user access in ERP for internal controls and segregation of duties.
• Provide clear and concise documentation for any new procedures or processes implemented.
• Provide support for users reporting requirements using one of the reporting tools available
• Ensure good documentation of the Template to support the supply Chain teams in various locations of APAC.
• Ensuring design and implementation of training program for quicker and smooth adoption of the Global template.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business related area preferred Supply Chain or IT solution
• Extensive experience with SAP APO/IBP deployment. Minimum 1 complete project implementation cycle for an implementation or proven upgrade project
• Worked on at least 5 years as operational or subject matter expert using ERP or Supply Chain Planning to tool to support the objectives of supply Chain function.
• Certification in Business Analysis or Project Management a plus
• Demonstrated project management skills. Must possess a passion for standing up in front of a group of people and educating them on how SAP/ERP works in a Business Role.
• Proven experience with change management at all organizational levels
• Effective facilitation skills that leads to team buy-in and sustainability with the users.
• The ability to challenge teams (internal and external) / hold people accountable
• Strong Excel, business process mapping and PowerPoint skills
• Must be personable and confident and be able to leverage and navigate relationships strategically
• Advocate for users, ensuring users are obtaining support they require
• Must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to respond to situations with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work under tight timelines and travel to implementation locations as required
• Influencing ability with business users and stakeholders to change processes to adopt global templates to minimize system changes
• Able to work outside Bangkok and abroad
• Good command in speaking and writing in English