SAP Manufacturing Architect
Location: Open to any European country
MAKE SURE WHAT YOU DO HERE MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
This position is open for all our European locations
Do you want to be part of developing the IT solutions for the Electrolux Group? We are looking for a Manufacturing Architect to join our team. In this position you will be involved in forming our manufacturing landscape, developing our solutions blueprint with involvement in the relevant IT projects and programs forming our future within the Digital Manufacturing area. This role will be part of the Group Team and will include travel to support all our Business Areas across the globe. There are constantly new opportunities so we can guarantee your day tomorrow will not be a copy of yesterday.
The Manufacturing Architect will develop our Global Blueprint and ensure solution governance for the Manufacturing area. They will be responsible for continuous optimization and support of our SAP based EluxOne Solution and connected landscape together with the business stakeholders. A close co-operation with relevant parties depending on the solution will be key for success. We are looking for someone who has a passion for delivering the “right” solution and also can be pragmatic enough for getting the buy in from stakeholders with different entry points. To influence others and be able to translate business needs will be a help on this journey.
The role will work within the teams managing the development of the EluxOne solution within manufacturing which is based on the SAP platform. The SAP EluxOne solution is covering all functional areas within the Business Commercial area such as Finance, Sales, Supply Chain & Logistics and Manufacturing. The EluxOne solution is as stated above based on SAP but there are also DELMIA Apriso been implemented as MES solution and still many legacy applications connected to EluxOne, these solutions are also part of the responsibility as we are looking into the end to end solution.
The person holding this position will be engaged on the projects managed in different regions, meaning that there will be collaboration with colleagues globally.
Reporting to the Head of Global IT Manufacturing Solutions, your key responsibilities will be to:
· Provide enterprise and solution architecture services for Electrolux in order to support the company’s vision, mission, and values.
· Ensure aligned and seamlessly connected End-2-End solutions between the different functional areas
· Manage and govern the change management process of the solution and architectural roadmaps
· Ensure right balance between global blueprint/solution and regional/local variations that meets the Electrolux business requirements
· Drive the technical design discussions from a Solution Architectural point of view
· Preferably around 5 years of experience with SAP Manufacturing processes in a multinational environment gained in the full life-cycle projects
· SAP functional competence;
o Must have: ECC (PP, MM, WM, QM, Master Data/Engineering changes)
o Nice to have: SCM (PPDS, GATP), EWM. Basic understanding of connected processes, eg FI, CO, SD, LE
· Experience with SAP working closely with MES systems (preferably Apriso)
· Experience with Integration in a manufacturing scenario, for example with MES and PLM solutions using SAP PO
· Technical understanding to be able to facilitate collaboration with developers, basis, etc
· Degree in Computer Science, Business or other related field
· Project management skills and knowledge of project methodologies like scrum, agile, or waterfall
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.