SAP Production Planning Functional Lead
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
EluxOne is Electrolux Group’s strategic ERP Solution
leveraging SAP and connected applications such as ECC, BW, OTM and Open Text
etc. which are currently in use in Electrolux Business Units operating in the
EMEA, Latin America and North America regions. The Group has ambitious plans
to continue to drive the rollout of a large portfolio of EluxOne solutions
globally in the coming years and add more values by opting the best of
solution in the area like SAP Integrated Business Planning. Electrolux APAC
is planning to implement SAP Production planning across APAC region for their
Who You Are
Be a part of EluxOne APAC Program and based in Kuala Lumpur, MY
SAP PP lead will be working closely with the leadership of APAC Production units, responsible for design and solution for Production processes including Planning, maintenance, Quality management and integration with connected key process in the factory. In addition, close collaboration will be required with Global IT, other Functional Leads and our Implementation partner in order to deploy SAP PP/QM across the region
The key responsibility of this role is to manage IT deployment of SAP PP/QM across APAC region. This includes the entire SDLC from discovery to deployment.
The position requires strong technical skills with proven capability to work with senior business stakeholders.
In addition to strong business process knowledge & SAP PP/QM skills, the candidate must have good communication skills and be able to interact with peers within business as well as the IT Team.
Ready to travel, if required, for user training or business meetings. Fluency in English is essential.
Qualifications & Preferred Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology (B.E/B.TECH)/Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc IT)
- 10 years of SAP PP/PI/QM Functional implementation/Roll out and Support projects and minimum 2+ years of full lifecycle implementation of SAP PP/QM
- Possess domain & SAP knowledge with rich experience in manufacturing industries.
- Should carry excellent knowledge in Discrete manufacturing, Repetitive Manufacturing, Process manufacturing, MTO & MTS scenario, MRP, MPS, CBP environment, Demand Planning, Capacity Planning, Co-product / By-product
- Functionality and Knowledge of Product Costing
- Good knowledge and experience on SAP PM is added advantage
- Strong knowledge on cross-functional modules for SAP-PP/QM integration with SD, MM and FICO with Product Costing
- Excellent communication skills
and leadership skills