SAP Project Manager & Key User Training Coordinator Benelux
Consumer & Customer Care
Become our local expert in SAP implementation, project management & training coordination.
For us going to work
For our office in Evere (Brussels, Belgium), we are urgently looking for a professional and highly motivated trilingual SAP Project Manager & Key User Training Coordinator Benelux.
Our strong and reputed brands with their unique heritage do not prevent us from striving to be better tomorrow than we are today, so we continue to innovate, to be even more competitive and to build our business around our customers and our consumers. This makes this position an exciting opportunity to join us at the forefront of the local aftersales services where we’re shaping living for the better.
A day at work
As our local SAP Project Manager & Key User Training Coordinator, you will have an important role in the SAP implementation project for the aftersales department Customer & Consumer Services (CCS) of the Benelux organization. This SAP implementation has already been executed in Belgium - being the pilot country of the entire European organization - and it will also take place in the near future in the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
You will have a role that will be focusing on different aspects, which will make your daily work very challenging and diverse. In this position, you will be reporting operationally to the CCS manager of the Benelux cluster and functionally to the Training Director Europe.
As our SAP Project Manager, you will be involved in the entire roll-out of the SAP service applications and its new releases and updates. You will need to understand our current and new processes and tools and you will continuously analyze the local business needs. You will schedule, coordinate and run the entire implementation process and you will prepare the input of the new releases and the updates by defining their content, by executing the testings and by taking the lead in the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and the entire roll-out process together with the SAP Key Users and the involved end users. Due to your broad understanding of the applications, you will also be able to support our employees with the implementation of the new tools and releases in their daily work.
As our Key User Training Coordinator, you will be supporting the Key Users with the delivery of the end user trainings by developing training material of the SAP service applications for the end users – mostly Contact Center Agents, Field Service Technicians and Back Office Employees – within our aftersales department Customer & Consumer Services (CCS) of the Benelux cluster. After having executed an accurate Training Needs Analysis, you will track the preparatory activities by providing local adjustments of the existing training material (e.g. translations, localizations) or by creating new training material. Being a strong facilitator, you will coordinate and schedule the end user trainings while managing all the administrative activities related to these training sessions (availability of training rooms, sending training invites, etcetera). You will monitor the training delivery and you will evaluate the effectiveness of the training courses and recommend improvements.
You will also participate on an international level in this project, where you will provide regular updates to your international stakeholders such as your functional manager. You will escalate risks and issues and you will align the local processes to the overall program and delivery plan.
- Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and you thrive on being productive. Taking the lead in the planning and the coordination of projects and trainings is what you are good at. You dare to take the ownership and you are willing to deliver successful results.
- Flexible – You are willing to adapt yourself to your audience. You know how to reach, influence and inspire people in a very diverse international organization, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with a set of direct and indirect internal stakeholders.
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything. You are interested in what our customers and our consumers want and you have a good idea of what’s happening outside of Electrolux. You seek out the training opportunities and you realize them with a customer first mindset.
- Influential - You know your stuff and you can articulate it well. You have a credible and confident presence, which makes you a strong business partner.
Education & experience
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or similar by experience.
- You have a relevant working experience, preferably within the aftersales department of a company within a similar industry.
- You have strong project management skills and you have a successful track record in delivering internal process and tools trainings related to international projects and large scale change initiatives.
- You have strong facilitation and coaching skills and you are able to work independently.
- You have excellent communication skills (spoken and written in Dutch, in French and in English).
- You have a vast knowledge of MS Office and you have experience in creating training material.
A previousexperience with SAP and/or Cloud Solutions is a plus.
- You are willing to travel frequently to different locations within the Benelux area.
- A fulltime position with a competitive salary package, various fringe benefits (including group insurance and hospitalization insurance) and an extensive range of training possibilities.
- A challenging job at an international company that is recognized as a market leader with an outstanding reputation within the industry.
- You end up in an organization with a Swedish corporate culture where a lot of attention is given to innovation, digitization and sustainability and where there is always room for new initiatives and continuous improvement.
- An interesting company discount on our product range of large and small household appliances, spare parts, consumables and accessories.