SAP Security Sr. Analyst
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
EluxOne is Electrolux Group’s strategic ERP Solution
leveraging SAP and connected applications such as ECC, BW, OTM and Open Text
etc. which are currently in use in Electrolux Business Units operating in the
EMEA, Latin America and North America regions. The Group has ambitious plans
to continue to drive the rollout of a large portfolio of EluxOne solutions
globally in the coming years and add more values by opting the best of
solution in the area like SAP Integrated Business Planning. Electrolux APAC
is planning to implement SAP Production planning across APAC region for their
Who You Are
Be a part of EluxOne APAC Program and based in Kuala Lumpur, MY
SAP Security Consultant lead will be working closely with the leadership of APAC & compliance/Audit team responsible for design and solution of the complete security of SAP environment. In addition, close collaboration will be required with Global IT, other Functional Leads. deploy security features to comply SAP, APAC and Global security policies and compliances.
The key responsibility of this role is to manage Security and compliance in SAP for all business processes across APAC region. This includes the entire Security, compliances and R&A from discovery to deployment.
The position requires strong technical skills with proven capability to work with senior business stakeholders.
In addition to strong security governance process & technical skills, the candidate must have good understanding of commercial business process with excellent communication skills and be able to interact with peers within business as well as the IT Team.
Ready to travel, if required, for user training or business meetings. Fluency in English is essential.
Qualifications & Preferred Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology (B.E/B.TECH)/ Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc IT) / Master of Engineering/Master of Technology in Computer Science (M.E/M.TECH - Csc, IT)
- 5-8 years of SAP Security consultant. with minimum 2+ years of full lifecycle implementation of SAP security
- Knowledge of commercial business process (Eg. Sales, logistics, Purchase, PP, QM finance etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and leadership
Experience for added advantage
- Database upgrade
- SAP Version upgrade
- SolMan Technical monitoring, Root cause analysis, Service desk
- SAP BOBJ installation/configuration/ administration
- SAP GRC Access Control, Identity management and Risk Management Module.
- Manage compliance with GxP, CSV, SOX and all other global and local requirements.