SAP Specialist – IT Factory (m/w/d)
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preparation site in Rothenburg, where you will interact with different functions of the organization such as Quality, Production, Maintenance and Supply Chain with the common goal to create the cooking of the future.
As IT Specialist you will be part of IT Manufacturing BA Europe organization and will work in Electrolux Rothenburg Plant. You will join project team for implementation of SAP ERP Solution for Manufacturing. Within the Project you will collaborate with IT Lead, Project Team and Business Stakeholders to analyze factory processes, define IT requirements, support the design and customization of ERP solution and implement new operation processes.
You will have a great opportunity to be part of a Strategic project in a very exciting environment, where you will learn manufacturing ERP logics and contribute to Factory transformation and digitalization roadmap.
Your main tasks:
• Support analysis and specifications of Manufacturing processes in Rothenburg.
• Document current IT system mapping and connections.
• Support design and customization of SAP Business logics and transactions
• Support integration with other local Factory IT solutions
• Support data extract, cleaning and migration from local IT legacy to ERP solution
• Support testing and training of new SAP functionality with the Key Users.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
• IT application design and customization knowledge.
• Familiar with principles of IT infrastructure configuration.
• Knowledge of SAP ERP Solution for Manufacturing.
• Very Good knowledge of Microsoft office solutions and SQL DB management
• Knowledge of .NET Framework (language VB.net, aspx) is considered a plus
• Some experience within Project Management is considered a Plus.
• Good skills on Connectivity and Digitalization and strong passion for innovation.
• Creative, curious and keen to learn about manufacturing business processes.
• Good attitude in inter-personal relations.
• Problem Solver.
• Required languages: German, English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.