SAP Technical Lead ( 12 Months Contract)
EluxOne is Electrolux Group’s strategic ERP Solution leveraging SAP and connected applications such as ECC, BW, APO, OTM and Open Text etc. which are currently in use in Electrolux Business Units operating in the EMEA, Latin America and North America regions. The Group has ambitious plans to continue to drive the rollout of a large portfolio of EluxOne solutions globally in the coming years.
· Be a part of EluxOne APAC Program and based in Kuala Lumpur, MY
· Understand SAP ECC, SAP NetWeaver architecture & related SAP products as well as interface with other related system & underlying database technologies
· Expert of ABAP & SAP Process orchestration to apply integration with 3rd party applications
· Design, development & support of interface building A2A, B2B & B2C etc.
· Providing expertise to support the realization, design of EluxOne program of SAP deployment & support
· Support functional change request process in accordance with program governance
· Work with functional/technical & architecture divisions to ensure alignment across all business units.
A Typical Day
· Manage workload and priorities to meet project objectives and produce quality project deliverables
· Structured, business focused with hands-on problem solving skills
· Ability to engage in executive & senior-level technical design discussion across multiple middleware
· Equally capable of working on implementations as well as on support projects
· Domain knowledge of manufacturing industry is preferred but not mandatory.
Who You Are
- SAP Tech lead with minimum 10+ years of experience in ECC development & its integration
- Good communication skills, organized, multi-tasking, assertiveness are skills that will help being successful on this role.
- Drive solution development through requirements gathering, analysis, discovery, delivery model and solution level of effort estimates
- Able to collaborate with client, vendor & strong desire to excel
- Must be able to work independently as well as team player - can manage own workload
Core Competencies Experience
- Desire to take ownership of integration architecture of project, lead design, build & support
- Flexible & adaptable; able to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to work with global teams to develop a robust interface design that is scalable and highly reliable for complex enterprise system environments
- SAP-CPI experience would be added advantage
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely