SCR Quality Engineer
Participate on the multidisciplinary team for corrective and preventive actions implementation to continuously reduce Service Call rate index.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as liaison between the design engineering (CTC) and the manufacturing engineering in the facility to launch and implement initiatives and / or projects focused on SCR improvements
- General knowledge of SCR systems like QES, Service Bench and TID
- Coordinate and support Quality gates implementation for SCR main contributors
- Coordinate reliability testing methods
- Lead SCR Improvement teams based on data identifying good or bad trends to prioritize projects
- Work directly with manufacturing, engineering and quality management in a team environment for problem solving, buy-in and support of new initiatives
- Complete SCR reports and analysis
- Work using the principles of Perfection, Progress, Pull Together, Positive attitude.
- Everything concerning about ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- Bilingual 85% English / Spanish
- Minimum 3 years process and/or quality engineering
- Good problem solving skills and use of Root Cause analysis tools.
- Ability to develop and track Statistical Process Control charts. Quality and/or Statistics background also a plus.
- Experienced with Office Software packages including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to summarize and present project status/update reports on key projects
- Significant experience in cross-functional manufacturing processes and thorough understanding of lean manufacturing principles.
- Supports manufacturing and quality when issues arise with the refrigeration, testing, agency and electrical systems.
- Excellent communication skills and unique ability to provide direction of technical and complex issues to non-technical personnel in a manner that is fully understood and supported.
- Track record of successfully completing projects on time and within budget required.
- Basic ISO-9001 training.
- Self proficient managing Excel Microsoft Software.
- Frequent exposure to office and manufacturing.