Scrap Process Assurance
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Scrap Process Assurance associate is responsible for verifying the accuracy of scrap recorded by production areas and recording that data in AS400 each day. Is also able to audit all inputs to ensure data accuracy.
- All Peregrine internal and supplier scrap accuracy
- Daily proactive engagement and support with operations teams.
- Communicates any discrepancies to the SML’s and Quality leaders
- Audit all scrap inputs
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
- You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Able to stand for the majority of the shift.
- Must communicate in English verbally and in writing.
- Have working knowledge of part types and locations of the various parts.
- Have working knowledge of required processes.
- Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge a plus.