Security Manager BA Europe
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions of people. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Security Manager BA Europe
Reporting to: Operationally to the General Counsel Europe and functionally to the Group Chief Security Officer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Electrolux is a successful international company, a leader in the home appliances markets with its headquarter in Stockholm. Our company is present in 60 countries and sells in more than 150 markets with 55,000 employees around the world.
Responsible for overseeing the security work in Electrolux business area Europe. The work, which is conducted in close collaboration with local stakeholders at Electrolux sales offices, production sites and logistic centers across Europe, covers a wide spectrum of security areas such as Site & Asset Protection, Travel Safety, Transport Protection, Crisis Management and Executive Protection. As a part of your work you will be a member of the Electrolux Group Security Council.
• Implementation of the Electrolux’s Group Security and Crisis Management Program in Europe
• Collaboration with leadership team in business area Europe to understand and align with business needs
• Ensure that security risks are identified, assessed and monitored.
• Ensure that cost effective solutions are introduced to mitigate significant risks
• Develop and maintain a security business plan for the business area.
• Perform security surveys to ensure that assets are protected, and in compliance with the internal security program.
• Assisting in the design of the group strategy and program for security and crisis management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
• Academic education or equivalent
• 10 years relevant security experience. At least 5 years qualified position as security manager or similar
• Strong knowledge of the global security landscape
• Extensive knowledge in area of security and crisis management with a strong focus on risk management
• Experience in business development and information security governance would be an advantage
• Proven international experience in security governance, establishing and managing security policies and associated processes
• Fluent in English. Any other language(s) are considered as an asset
• ASIS CPP certification and a recognized information security certificate desirable but not essential.
• Familiar with the concept of risk and opportunities
• Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly, to deliver results
• Agile and flexible mindset is a prerequisite
• Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels
• Effective communication verbally and in written form
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Anna Berggren#LI-AB2