Security technical specialist
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
Electrolux IT is responsible for the IT strategy of the Electrolux Group and how this is implemented throughout an extensive range of solutions and services that are fundamental for all of the Group’s operations around the world. IT Operation and Infrastructure is part of the Global Solutions and is responsible for common solutions and services along with projects and should be recognized for innovation, operational excellence and efficiency in the delivery of Secure solutions and services. We are now looking for a:
Technical Specialist - IT Security Infrastructure
The role is responsible for all activities concerning managing, implementing, maintaining and administration of the IT Security infrastructure in his/her area of competence. Participate or drive implementation of new services and enhancement projects on Global basis. Support local Service Delivery staff in managing day-to-day issues around the (local) IT security infrastructures.
What you will do:
• Threat hunting – utilization of existing internal and public threat intelligence feeds and proactive investigation of threats and potential risks against Electrolux.
• Security monitoring – day to day monitoring of IT security state based on existing tools and technologies including collaboration with SIEM/SOC Team.
• Incident investigation and response – analysis of the security incidents reported to or identified by IT security. Acting to contain, remediate and solve .
• Continuous measurement of security state and regular reporting through KPI and Security Metrics.
• Cross regional sharing of security best practices and assuring alignment of security controls across Electrolux regions.
• Proactive proposal of security improvements to CISO/Management.
• Work closely with the other Operations team on the implementation of new IT security infrastructure or on the enhancement of the existing one
• Ensure that security infrastructure implementation are compatible and consistent with the global network infrastructure
• Support Electrolux projects by ensuring that the underlying IT security infrastructure can deliver adequate performance (upgrades, changes etc)
• Assist/take the lead in assigned strategy and global infrastructure design projects.
• Act as center of expertise on all IT Security Infrastructure issues and single point of contact in his/her region
• Ensuring that implementation of security tool sets to support the business meets security and compliance mandates as the company moves to the cloud
• Manage SLA’s and service contracts with external suppliers
Your qualifications and skills:
• Batchelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, business or a related discipline.
• 2 years+ experience in delivering IT Secuirty solutions
• Event Management: preferred hands on experience with one industry leaders in SIEM market segment
• Cloud security solutions: preferred working experience with one or more of: cloud web security solutions, cloud access security broker, cloud sandboxing, data leakage prevention
• Cloud platform: preferred candidate should have working experience with cloud IaaS/PaaS solutions (Azure and/or AWS) and security solutions dedicated to protect cloud hosted workloads.
• Experience of working in Regional or Global environment
• Networking knowledge
• Good understanding of operations IT environment
• Ability to work under pressure
• Enthusiasm to pro-actively drive change initiatives
• Able to work without close supervision
• Good analytical and reporting skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge on security brand vendor solutions : Checkpoint, F5 , Infoblox ,
• Industry recognized security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CEH, etc)
• Willingness to travel.
What we offer:
Electrolux offers an exciting and challenging job opportunity in an international environment, with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurship.
The Electrolux Group provides career opportunities within a global, fast moving, growing yet lean organization
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year
Contact person: Maria Redin