Senior Account Manager – American Freight, Sears Hometown & Sears
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be developing strategic product line-ups with detailed feature specifications coordinated with Product Line and our Merchandising Manager that reflects the Electrolux brand marketing strategy. You will work to develop promotional plans for In-Store and Online with our Electrolux Merchandising team to maximize return to us and our customers. You will work cross-functionally to create pricing strategy for annual product line-ups that maintain Electrolux profit contribution and subsequently reconcile promotional spend with Accounts and our commercial finance team. This role will interface with American Freight, Sears Hometown (SHO’s), Sears, Manufacturing locations, Accounting/Finance, and internal Electrolux teams to develop selling strategies to drive incremental business for respective product line(s) while maintaining target profitability levels and volume. Through this, you will be responsible for relationships at various levels and for the complete business with Sears, Sears Hometown (SHO’s) and American Freight – all product lines.
- Track In-Store and Online performance of assigned product line(s) against specific EMA financial/volume objectives and required performance levels
- Lead and prepare with EMA cross functional group any Product Line Review and work collaboratively with accounts on product development where applicable
- Develop presentations both internal and customer focused that communicate our ideas and positions in a clear and persuasive manner
- Monitor quality level for product category and monitor improvement plans with manufacturing facility and be responsible for maintaining and updating forecast/order status
- Ensure data integrity is maintained on items including, but not limited to, pricing, VSI, CTS, and item set-up and track Account Receivables status as needed
- Responsible for all forecasting including volume, promotional spend and transition cost
- Creation and updating of additional reporting while maintaining and communicating all pertinent industry analysis data
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Business Administration
- 3+ years sales, sales operations, merchandising experience
- Experience with financial analysis
- Experience and basic knowledge of product development processes, advertising, marketing and sales
- Experienced in MS Office Applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word