*** Senior Accountant ***
The individual is responsible for taking over the assigned work successfully to take care of daily financial operation and financial monthly closing in timely manner, which could lead to correct financial reporting.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
- Review that all AP journal vouchers & its corresponding supporting documents are complete & accurate and input them in internal accounting system.
- Maintain that Supplier Master data is accurate, complete, up to date and authorized and verify existence of applicable support documentation in timely manner.
- Coordinate to report a Withholding tax return on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Process to make properly authorized payments to employees and 3rd party vendors thru Citibank payment system (Citi Direct & CAT-I)
- Conduct Intercompany Three way match process as all invoices are matched with purchase order and goods receipt and check mismatching or discrepancies to take correct action.
- Process to make payments for approved intercompany invoices in accordance with Global Intercompany Payment Term & Condition and Perform reconciliation of intercompany balances, General Ledger and e-Match system in accordance with Accounting Manual.
- Prepare Journal Vouchers and record them into the system for complete and accurate financial closing and reconcile General Ledger accordingly.
- Review and record fixed asset data and run a monthly depreciation report accurately and completely.
- Handle Shared Service team’s expenses to cross-charge in due manner
- Provide Hedge purchase forecast and keep track of FX transaction to be recognized the effects of hedging in the income statement.
- Prepare VAT tax return on a quarterly basis.
- Support to complete Annual Audited Finance Statement and Corporate Income Tax return.
- Prepare internal reports to meet Group Reporting Requirement on a monthly basis.
- Support to update Standardized Controls in Electrolux Control System covered by MICR for business support.
- Follow up Ad Hoc request to improve organizational process or change.
- Work closely with the cross-functional team & managers to find better work processes for ensuring timely and accurate communication.
WHO YOU ARE
- Problem solving
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Strong financial acumen
- Understanding on Generally Accepted Accounting Principle and local Tax law
- BA degree of Finance related preferred
Preferred Career Experience
- Over 7 year experience in Accounting Area
- English communication skill in Writing & Speaking