Senior Accountant Risk Management
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better, for our customers and for the health of our planet.
To achieve this, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux (Instagram) and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at the Global headquarters in Stockholm, in a modern office setting.
You will become part of a group handling the accounting for Electrolux’s main holding company and all its Swedish subsidiaries. You’ll act as the financial point of contact for Group Risk Management and coordinate the accounting of Captives in Sweden and North America.
The role reports to the Director of Administration, Parent Company & Group Shared Service Organisation, and is also part of the Group Risk Management leadership team.
Your main tasks:
• Coordinating both captives (i.e. Sweden and North America) for Group Accounting
• Take an active part in the board for “Electrolux Försäkrings AB”
• Planning of the Captives' financials
• Monthly, quarterly and annual follow-up and presentation of Captives' results
• Communication with internal/external auditors and the actuary
• Preparing and managing intercompany reconciliation
• Developing, updating and maintaining internal controls
• Being the main contact for the outsourced companies in handling the financial transactions
• Financial support in new business opportunities for the captives
• Being the main contact for the Compliance and Internal Control functions
• Responsible for Compliance with Solvency II requirements:
- Operational Manual
- Internal Policy and Guidelines
- Annually and Quarterly reporting to “Finansinspektionen”
• Academic degree in business/accounting/finance
• At least 5 years of work experience in accounting/auditing/tax management, in an international environment
• At least 3 years of experience from insurance company accounting, with knowledge of insurance and captive solutions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com
Contact person: Niclas Norman Sellhammar#LI-NN1