Senior Accountant Supply Chain
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Accountant – Supply Chain will ensure accurate and complete transactional processing in accordance with company policy. Primary responsibilities include the accounting and internal reporting for all balance sheet and P&L accounts pertaining to supply chain. This individual will be the subject matter expert for all systems used and will prepare various reports and analysis for management and business partners.
- Responsible for the Consolidated North America Sector supply chain reporting
- Performs all assigned month-end duties and reporting schedules.
- Produces various monthly /quarterly/annual reports that account for the company’s balance sheet related to supply chain.
- Provides guidance and/or resolution of reconciling items.
- Participates in system process and development projects.
- Monitors Internal Controls are adhered to related to inventory.
- Provides support to the Accounting Manager by assisting other functions within the group as needed.
- Manages and improves the monthly financial closing process.
- Prepares analysis to support management initiatives and audit requests.
- Responsible for effectiveness of internal controls for closing routine process and other general accounting processes including maintenance of risk and control scorecards.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and distribution of monthly financial reports and statements including internal reports for global consolidations as well as reports for Sector management.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA in Accounting or related field of study required; MBA/CPA a plus.
- 5+ year experience in industry or public accounting required.
- High proficiency in MS Excel and SQL.
- SAP Experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Accounting Standards (US GAAP / International Accounting Standards).
- Strong understanding of financial reporting, accounting, planning and economics.