Senior Accounts Payable Executive
- Prepare the local tax reports, and support local requirement as needed, such as Withholding Tax (PND 3, PND 53 and PND54, PP36)
- Prepare the VAT report both purchase VAT and sale VAT, and support local requirement as needed, to submit PP30 as monthly basic
- Provide support during the month end closing to ensure smooth process and meet deadline set from corporate.
- Prepare the weekly/monthly cash flows from varied transactions
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet account reconciliations as assigned.
- Provide support the team and auditors to ensure compliance with financial reporting requirements, GAAP accounting to statutory accounting to tax accounting.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of financial results to meet internal and external requirements.
- Support the Department Managers with monthly reports and making information available and accessible.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in Account Payable and Tax
- Experienced in AP and Tax (Oversea tax payment in a plus).
- Good at communication and observation, fluent in English, Strong Interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong at MS Office especially MS Excel
- Proven ability to meet financial deadlines.