Senior Accounts Payable - Mandarin Speaker
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Centre of Excellence Accounts Payables (AP) provides account payables services ie PO and Non PO invoices, Employees Claims, AP Interco and Payments. In this role, you will be required to support the Payment Processes.
A Typical Day
- Provide Accounts Payable transaction processing support to deliver Accounts Payable services to customers in accordance with established Accounts Payable processes and work procedures and in compliance with Electrolux policies, Electrolux Control System (ECS) requirements and local company legal and statutory requirements (if applicable).
- Ensure the daily operation’s activities assigned are managed and delivered timely to the Location within the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Responsible for monitoring the full Account Payable (AP) cycle for payment processing in order to ensure that timelines and quality meet the KPIs and targets.
- Responsible for the task and process migration of AP function to transfer to Shared Services Centre in Malaysia from the respective countries
- Key focal point of the services and to liaise with the Locations in resolving any daily operational issues and making sure that services provided are meeting the SLAs and quality.
· Ensure all open/overdue items are being attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
· Attend to location queries and requests to resolve issues or escalate and provide alternative solution for complex issues to the line manager.
· Involve and support the line manager on internal and external audit requests.
· Collaborate with the other stream and functional support team to ensure that the integrated process is carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Perform month end process and prepare month end reports
- To uphold and execute controls with complete understanding and effectiveness.
- To act as a backup, assist and perform other AP tasks as and when required.
- Support new and existing team members through proper knowledge transfer, sharing of resource, knowledge and experience
- Build and sustain effective relationships with locations and cross streams to deliver quality performance and implement best practices.
- Engage the stakeholder to resolve any operational issues.
- Identify opportunities and implement process improvements, simplifications and standardization.
- Reviews workflow and procedures to close service gap to ensure productivity.
- Constantly review and maintain accurate and up to date DTP’s and reference materials
- Ad-hoc assignments/projects upon request from line manager.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 3-4 years of working experience in Accounts Payable or any other accounting function preferably from a Shared Services.
- Experience in a Shared Services environment is an added advantage.
- Strong communication ability in English and Mandarin (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- SAP Experience will be added advantage