Senior Analyst Resource - Global Financial Planning & Analysis Center of Excellence
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
Electrolux is part way through a global finance transformation journey and has established a Financial Planning & Analysis center of excellence (hereafter FP&A CoE). The FP&A CoE is a function under build-up and will be responsible for developing the general FP&A process, and providing Business Controlling support for all of Electrolux’s various operations. You will become part of this CoE and report to one of four managers, each accountable for a collection of group or business area operations.
As a Senior Analyst, you are part of the backbone delivering the managerial reporting within the FP&A CoE Organization, as well as driving in-depth analysis of the results. In a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you act as a financial advisor by providing decision-making support, business intelligence and financial performance reporting. As a Senior Analyst, you will prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting (e.g. P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow), in-depth analysis and participate in continuous improvement efforts across our processes.
Your main tasks:
· In conjunction with the US based data team, work to enhance business intelligence processes and increase organizational self-service data capabilities
· Work with US IT and business intelligence teams to streamline current forecasting and actuals reporting processes with data warehousing connections to increase accuracy and ease of preparation
· Partner with the US Supply Chain Finance team and the NA supply chain business leaders to understand data needs and to create business intelligence tools that support organizational objectives
· Build upon product line allocation mapping work already completed to implement reporting to provide insight into transportation and warehousing performance for the product line finance teams
· Utilize existing warehouse forecast processes to setup an automated forecasting process to compile and produce forecast scenarios directly into the warehousing dashboard
· Academic degree in Finance, IT, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
· 5+ years of related finance experience, in a large-scale organization, preferably from production/manufacturing industry
· Proven track record of controlling, financial analysis or management consulting
· Experience from a finance transformation journey
· Understands change- and process-development and applicable process improvement techniques
· Excellence in MS Office suite (especially Excel), Power BI is a strong merit
· Fluence in English (business English)
· Willingness to work evening shifts 4 – 5 days per month (mixed-shift system)
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.