To create, maintain and control Material Master and connected objects; Ensuring that appropriate Master Data processes, controls, policies and procedures are in place and comply with Electrolux standards to ensure data integrity;
A Typical Day
· Execute Create/Update Master records in the MDR/ECC systems as approved by business
· Maintains business ready data in the MDR/ECC systems and complies with service level agreements
· Prepares master data load files and/or manually inputs the changes directly into the MDR/ECC systems
· Support synchronization of Master Data across multiple systems
· Perform mass updates as required
· Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
· Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
· Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems
· Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
· Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related systems
· Partner with the business to provide consultancy, translate the business needs into master data requirements
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/MBA
· Deep knowledge in Master Data structure, Attributes and impact of incorrect data on the business process
· Deep technical and functional knowledge of SAP ECC modules with expertise in Inventory, Manufacturing and/or Distribution management module.
· Knowledge in Chart of Accounts, Profit Centers and Cost Center setup/configuration/usage
· Experience in SAP ECC. Minimum of 10 years in implementation and support projects in SD& MM module including data migration
· Previous master data management experience in SAP
· Specific knowledge around SAP LSMW, Workflow or Authorizations is a plus
· Understanding of material concepts – Direct Material, Indirect Material, Finished Goods, Spare Parts, Accessories and Consumables and their configuration in SAP
· Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· Passion to innovation, customer obsession, drive for results, communicative, team orientated, with analytical thinking, patient, paying attention to the details, organised;
· With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
· You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
· You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and attend training that helps you to work safely