Senior Automation and Connectivity engineer
- Lead a team to design control system of new product.
- Manage to assure all of control system equipment is well maintained in optimal conditions to support production.
- Coordinate with other departments and maker to support Product Development and Industrial Design for new products improvement.
- Continuous improvement project to achieve factory KPI.
- Play an individual role in the project and drive the industrialization process.
- Work within budget guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in
Electrical engineer or similar.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in the home appliance or similar manufacturing industry.
- Experience in PLC Siemens, PLC Mitsubishi, Computer, Electrical control system, Visual basic
- Database control, SCADA, equipment test system, Program bartender, printer
- Project management.
- Good knowledge of domestic appliances, particularly refrigerators
- Strong knowledge of PLC System, SCADA system, Control and test System, printer and data base system.
- Good knowledge of PC and industrial network
- Ability to use EMS concepts in the development process.
- Auto CAD & MS Office tools.
- Open communicator. Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong in Project Management, Quality and Safety.