Senior Business Analyst
a team of highly engaged professionals who are part of the Ownership Solutions
(OS) organization at Electrolux. Driving Brand Loyalty is our mission and this
position is a critical contributor to our ambition of developing a world class
Ownership Solutions business model.
This position is a critical role in supporting, developing and implementing the Direct to Consumer financial strategy. The Senior Business Analyst will serve as a credible, knowledgeable and trusted resource to the Directors for the business units and VP Ownership Solutions. He/she is expected to actively engage with and support the Directors and extended team in execution of the strategy and attainment of financial goals for the business unit.
This role will provide sound financial leadership through data driven business insight, collaborative working relationships, and proven business acumen helping drive the Ownership Solutions organization on its growth path.
TYPICAL DAY AT WORK:
As the Senior Business Analyst, in
partnership with key stakeholders, this role will support the vision for the
business units, translating Electrolux’ purpose and brand strategies into
annual and longer-term strategic plans, in order to exceed consumer experience
targets and revenue generation goals.
You will work in close collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, such as Sales, Product Line, Marketing, Operations and Customer Service to develop a KPI framework that supports continuous improvement of customer engagement strategies, and drives return on investment.
The role requires that you be a thought partner with executive leaders and peers, to stimulate innovative ideas for creating and delivering profitable and sustainable growth.
- Participate in the ongoing business management by providing counsel to the senior management team regarding implications of business decisions
- Ensure financial plans are consistent with organizational short to mid-term goals and long term strategy
- Partner cross-functionally across departments to meet financial goals
- Establish and monitor metrics for assessing business unit’s performance relative to strategic objectives and goals
- Prepare and publish accurate and timely periodic financial statements, management reports, and KPI dashboards
- Identify opportunities and recommend action plans to attain and exceed financial goals
- Develop price strategies for products and channels and control process for execution
- Develop budgets by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data to generate plans
- Produce monthly forecasts and weekly Risk & Opportunity updates
- Prepare Pro-formas and What If scenario analysis
- Lead and ensure successful completion of all financial deliverables pertaining to project controlling work streams
- Evaluate return on investment and prioritize capital projects; allocate and manage resources
- Prepare investment requests and required follow ups
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls to protect and efficiently manage assets
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field of study required; MBA a plus
- 7+ years of progressive accounting/financial analysis experience required
- Relevant Certification (CPA, CMA) a plus
- Prior Financial Controller and Project Management experience a plus
WHO YOU ARE:
- Intellectually Curious / Constructive Advisor / Effective Communicator
- You demonstrate the experience and high character to thrive in a collaborative environment of collegiality and accountability, and demonstrate the ability to lead in a large-scale, complex environment, in a diplomatic yet assertive style.
- You demonstrate excellent influencing, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to articulate a clear vision and represent it convincingly.
- You have exceptional technical and analytical skills with ability to translate data from multiple sources into meaningful information and business insight.
- You have strong executive presence and are a positive cultural leader, champion, and motivator.
- You have a well-developed strategic perspective on business decisions and are able to maintain a big picture view while also paying attention to detail.
- You provide insightful analysis, perspectives, and constructive challenge to enable informed decision-making and proactively drive performance.
- You have a flexible personal style and ability to balance an effective process orientation with a strong appreciation for deliverables and a keen awareness of the necessity for quick and decisive action in a fast-paced environment.
DESIRED LEADERSHIP QUALITIES:
- Energy: Inspires and engages people while fostering a culture of accountability and ownership.
- Drives and delivers business results in a short and long-term
- Encourages cross-collaboration, leveraging on diversity and open feedback.
- Keeps the end consumer and customers in mind
through an outside-in perspective.
- Analyzes and adapts to different people and situations, remaining composed during ambiguity.
- Quickly understands and reacts to changes and
takes decisions despite instabilities and uncertainties.
- Develops talents and learns new skills beyond own business needs.
- Explores new business ideas and continuously
improves to build core capabilities.
- Anticipate a normal office or manufacturing work environment.
- Some international and domestic travel may be required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position works in a typical office environment.