Senior Business Analyst, FP&A
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sr. Business Analyst position has overall responsibility and accountability for understanding and communicating total BA financial position. It is also responsible for providing financial information to management by creating and maintaining periodic reports that analyze and communicate actual performance and the implications of ongoing business decisions as well as forecasting future performance.
- Business partner with senior executives and collaborate with other finance teams in order to develop value-add management reporting and improve financial processes.
- Continuously assess and report financial performance.
- Analyze and interpret financial results and forecasts (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow).
- Manage the working capital, cash flow and CAPEX reporting and forecasting.
- Ensure Investment and R&D governance (ICE/One Stream reporting).
- Communicate business development and financial forecasts.
- Proactively identify trends and provide suggestions to maximize profitability and safeguard assets.
- Develop simulation models and scenario analysis.
- Lead and coordinate continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identify and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Area.
- Lead or participate in various ad-hoc projects relating to the current Group priorities.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s business degree (Master’s preferred).
- +5 years of related finance experience.
- Advanced proficiency in MS-Office suite (specifically Excel), SAP experience preferred.
- Proven track record of controlling, financial analysis, corporate finance or management consulting.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to think strategically.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision.
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity.
- High level of business understanding and strong business acumen.
- Team player with great social skills.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Self-confident with proven ability to lead and drive projects.
- Curious and eager to learn and explore with a growth mindset.
- Proven demonstration of the highest level of integrity and composure.