Purchasing & Sourcing
Your Team/Your Role
To act as facilitator between Product Line DP, Product Sourcing, and the related suppliers of finished goods. To ensure a reliable spare part supply at specification, delivery on time and at right cost.
Optimize the spare part purchase process from all related aspects (packaging, delivery, MOQ, launch & phase out, etc)
A Typical Day
1. Secure a reliable flow of spare part to all BAs, being on stock in time for product launch.
2. Ensure timely, correct and complete deliveries of parts during the active production phase of an appliance / product. Ensure that last order of parts is managed when a product is being phased out (after cease of production) and that key component supply is secured in the following years.
3. Ensure full supplier compliance of spare supply in accordance with specification and instructions given by Electrolux.
4. Train and educate existing and new suppliers on our requirements and process (ensure that all deliveries will have the same paper work order confirmation, delivery note, bill of loading, invoice).
5. Follow up on the spare part clause
6. Cooperate and support BA spare part planners on local level, negotiate lead time, batch quantity and packaging according our guidelines
7. Participate and have access to the TDS & process
8. Quality assurance of spare part supplies
9. Return handling and claims on wrong deliveries
10. Corrective action management – non compliant suppliers
11. Cost saving activities – kit assembly, shipment consolidation, direct purchase, top runner review, etc
12. Purchase price management vs finished goods pricing
Who You Are
- Ability to communicate internally and externally
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Cost knowledge of spare parts
- a bachelor’s degree in business / Engineering
- at least 5 years’ experience in Purchasing / Supply Chain / Costing
- Previous work in a European / International company is preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of English, speaking and writing
- Office package
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely