Senior Certification Engineer
· Perform safety and energy consumption compliance on Electrolux Group’s products. (CB, UL, CEC, ErP etc.)
· Do safety testings. (for evaluation purpose)
· Support local approvals in projects.
· Main contact with external test houses for safety compliance.
· Review and verify reports, certificates and technical documents.
· Well-work with other functions and suppliers to spread and teach the requirements.
· Conduct supplier audit together with quality team and R&D team on safety compliance.
· Join the project team during the new products development to ensure the compliance of safety legislations,
following up with the maintenance activities throughout the life cycle of products as well and provide suggestions and solutions on safety compliance.
· Well arrange the working time and prioritize the projects independently, make deliveries in a timely and
· Mindset to support project team to deliver the product on time, on quality and on cost.
· Working based on the process and try to explore the improvement on it.
· Keep good maintenance and storage for the reports and docs on hand based on our internal requirements and
good at using internal sysytem(HUP database etc..).
· Other work assigned by the team leader & line manager.Regularly report to the team leader & line manager for the working content.
Educational Background / Professional Qualification Requirement 学历／专业资格要求BS, BE of electronic or equivalent
Work Experience Requirement 工作经验要求
· 3-5 years’ experience on safety compliance
· Have experience of conducting audit is a meritExperience of HVAC products compliance is preferable
· Familiar with EU and US safety standards and regulations
· Analytical skills & Strong practical abilitiesGood English level on both written and oral
Personal Characteristics Requirement 性格特征要求
· Open and willing to share knowledge
· Collaborative and team-work spirit
· Carefulness and attention to details
· Strong sense of responsibility
· Good at thinking