Senior Consumer Science Technician (1st shift, 6am-4:30pm)SPRINGFIELD
JOB CODE: 19-114
REPORTS TO: Consumer Science Lab Leader
Conducts development and performance testing of gas and electric cooking products. Develops, understands, and performs test procedures.
• Conducts Laboratory procedures and cooking tests as required. Ability to cook basic food items is a must.
• Assists in writing new procedural instructions as well as maintain current database.
• Maintains and conducts standard test procedures with diligence and accuracy.
• Assists in planning, scheduling, and communicating performance objectives to ensure project schedule attainment.
• Assists in organizing and maintaining accurate and up to date Consumer Science Lab procedures for ISO documentation.
• Maintains orderly and accurate test data and files.
Qualifications and Basic Skills:
• Minimum of a Associates Degree required – Bachelors degree a plus
• Demonstrate by testing proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Communicate concisely, verbally and in writing.
• Proven ability to work well with others.
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision