Senior Corporate Sales Rep
- Achieve sales target. (Daily)
- Expand customer base by opening new customers.
- Visit regularly customers as per the agreed Journey plan.
- Monitor the competitors’ activities and submit all the required reports to see the competitor’s prices & activities. (Monthly)
- Build an excellent relation with all the customers to achieve target. (On going)
- Stick to the credit policy and ensure the collection of the market outstanding (On going)
- Initiate solution for regular market problems (On going)
- Communicate all the updated market news to his supervisors (On going)
- Explore the opportunities and escalating the recommendation to his supervisor.
- Prepare the daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensure the customer's satisfaction and loyalty.
Who You Are
- University degree
- 1-2 years' experience in sales
- Good command of English language
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills (excel, word) are an asset
- Ability to work in the field (Regular Market visits)
- Holds a driving license