Senior Cost Accountant & Analyst
- To perform cost accounting including periodic closing.
- Provide inventory analysis and ensure it is managed within budget.
- Support the product analyst with production costs (actual & forecast).
- Bachelor (or equivalent) in accounting/finance.
- At least 5-6 years of experience in manufacturing material costing and work centre ERP system knowledge.
- Additional work experience in Production planning / purchasing or R&D function is a plus.
- Understanding of different costing models is essential.
- Familiar with accounting processes, procedures and internal controls, especially in supply chain related processes.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Motivation and provenability to meet financial deadlines.