Senior Costing Analyst
- Provide accurate and timely material cost updates in all projects including investment request (IR) preparation and project follow up.
- Supervise inventory and costing related accounts, ensure data integrity with object account balance, group and sector reports.
- Participate in plant stock takes on a regular basis. Review inventory adjustment application forms submitted by supply chain, analyze and feedback reasons for variance.
- Provide prompt feedback on direct material cost enquiries such as price trend and latest PNC costs.
- Drive and improve inventory accuracy and product cost accuracy activities and procedures.
- Bachelor or higher in Accounting/Finance.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Manufacturing material costing and work centre ERP system knowledge.
- Understanding of different costing models is essential.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Motivation and proven ability to meet financial deadlines.
- Good command of English skills.