Senior Data Analyst - SQL
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Quality Data & Systems Analyst role is responsible for driving digital quality system enhancements and aligning developments with organizational efforts with the objective to perform regular analysis of Quality data, identify trends, prepare summaries and drive continuous improvement actions. In this role you will interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently. You will lead and drive analytical excellence and standardization with North America operations, recommend enhancements to record systems, as well as data acquisition processes to improve the accuracy of operational data. You will collect/compile, analyze and generate routine monthly Quality presentations and ad-hoc information requests to communicate the current status of Key Performance Indicators and provide Executive management with a clear picture, information, and status summary reports with superior usage of charts and graphs with minimal direction.
- Apply proper statistical techniques in generating meaningful data sets and provide statistical guidance to non-analytical employees
- Responsible for providing detailed analysis of quality data (i.e. trends, emerging issues, independently and working with specific plants) to drive actions based on analytical results and participate in continuous improvement projects/activities
- Resolve data quality problems through appropriate process design strategies, as well as error detection and correction tests and procedures
- Define, develop and deploy the common set of procedures, tools, methodologies and rules (the “Electrolux Quality Management System”) valid for all Functions and Sectors
- Develop, deploy and maintain the common procedures, templates and systems required by the “Quality Management System”
- Ensure that the Quality Manual defining the “Quality Management System” is applied consistently throughout each North America Product Line
- Contribute to define and maintain a common set of Quality KPI’s, to track continuous improvement progress in Quality results
- Ensure achievement and maintenance of ISO 9001 Certification in North America, using common approach and Certifier
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or related field.
- Minimum 5 years data analysis experience, preferably in manufacturing and/or quality systems/data analysis
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite; Access experience preferred
- SQL experience required
- Minimum 5 years experience with database report writing (data extraction and analysis); strong data/analysis mining skills and knowledge of data manipulation tools and analysis techniques
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality management systems such as Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing preferred
- Digital mindset with continuous improvement, Project management expertise