Senior Data and Systems Analyst
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Quality Data & Systems analyst role is responsible for driving digital quality system enhancements and aligning developments with organizational efforts with the objective to perform regular analysis of Quality data, identify trends, prepare summaries, and drive continuous improvement actions. The individual in this role will interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Lead and drive analytical excellence and standardization with NA operations.
- Recommend enhancements to record systems, as well as data acquisition processes to improve the accuracy of operational data.
- Provide Executive management with a clear picture, information, and status summary reports with superior usage of charts and graphs with minimal direction.
- Collect/compile, analyze, and generate routine monthly Quality presentations and ad-hoc information request to communicate the current status of Key Performance Indicators.
- Apply proper statistical techniques in generating meaningful data sets and provide statistical guidance to non-analytical employees.
- Responsible for providing detailed analysis of quality data, (i.e. trends, emerging issues, independently and working with specific plants).
- Drive actions based on analytical results.
- Resolve data quality problems through appropriate process design strategies, as well as error detection and correction tests and procedures.
- Define, develop, and deploy the common set of procedures, tools, methodologies, and rules (the “Electrolux Quality Management System”) valid for all Functions and Sectors.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain the common procedures, templates and systems required by the “Quality Management System”.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or related field such as finance, economics, marketing, Information Systems, business, or mathematics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing and/or quality systems / data analysis.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite; Access experience preferred.
- Database report writing (data extraction and analysis) skill a necessity; strong data/analysis mining skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality management systems such as Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing preferred.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of data manipulation tools and analysis techniques.
- A passion for analyzing data and making business conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to work independently and produce results.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.