Senior Data Science Project Manager
Bring your ideas to work where we’re all about bringing ideas to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
Your job is to ensure that we deliver high quality solutions enabling the business smart use of data through existing or newly developed applications. You are also expected to drive the objectives of the Science team in different forums within IT and the business.
Your main tasks
• Project management of analytics projects focused on delivery as well as business case development
• Working with various stakeholders in the organization to identify business challenges where analytics can be leveraged
• Identify business requirements and success criteria for selected use cases
• Securing successful deployment and adoption of data-driven solutions in the organization
• Support development of outcome measurement processes assessing the value and benefits of analytics insights
• Contribute to the continuous development of the data science processes
• Minimum of five years’ experience as project management lead and/or SCRUM master
• Experience from data and analytics projects
• Self-driven and flexible
• Highly analytical and structured
• Excellent communication skills
• Advantage if experience as a product owner for data-driven solutions
• B.Sc. in IT management, Industrial Economics Engineering, Computer Science, Management/Business administration or equivalent
The challenge - As an enterprise producing millions of appliances each year and counting more than 50.000 employees, Electrolux is already generating massive amounts of data in hundreds of systems across the globe, from supply chain to sales to sensors in smart home appliances. This offers a huge opportunity to facilitate and improve data-driven decision making.
The team - The Electrolux Global Data Science team supports business functions across the entire company and helps them turning raw data into valuable insights and actions. The team is a key enabler to support the company’s digital transformation and takes the role of being the center of excellence for data handling and advanced analytics within the company.
Find out more on
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Maria Redin