Senior Designer, CMF (Color Material Finish)
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As Senior CMF Designer for Electrolux, you will creatively inspire, lead, and develop world-class CMF design of current and future appliances in the areas of Taste, Care and Wellbeing. You will manage the comprehensive delivery of bringing a product to life through the full product development phase: from initial ideas to the implementation. An important part of the work is also to visualize and communicate the design story in an inspiring way to influence relevant internal & external stakeholders.
- Persuade the stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the experts and create experiences that bring dreams to life every day.
- Manage all CMF deliverables into multiple product development projects.
- Contribute to the creation of CMF strategy for a particular brand/category in close collaboration with the entire design team and CMF designers.
- Work closely together with selected suppliers to ensure the implementation of the CMF strategy.
- Create/ manage guidelines, templates, materials library, texture, and graphic specifications for consistent and smooth implementation in the projects.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma or higher in appropriate field such as in CMF, Industrial Design, or Fine Arts.
- 3-7 years of CMF work experience, preferably from an industry leading corporation.
- A proven track record of excellent design performance in previous positions.
- Solid knowledge in manufacturing processes and keen interest to learn.
- A strong understanding of creating/managing guidelines/templates for CMF, texture, and graphic specifications for consistent and smooth implementation in the projects.
- Visualization techniques/ knowledge of tools for CMF.
- Fluency in English.