Senior Development Engineer
ELECTROLUX FOOD PRESERVATION R&D Team PRESENTS
Challenge the way we do engineering. For the better.
We are a strong team of highly skilled engineers who work on most innovative built in architecture solutions. Due to the successful growth of the business we are looking for an engineer passionate for technical design, who would challenge the way we do engineering and develop complete appliances using cutting egde technology.
Join us in our ambition to develop the future of refrigeration!
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK will include the following responsibilities:
• Technical responsibility for the overall appliance
• Analysis of technical solutions with different functions during design phase
• Integration of parts and modules into main CAD assembly
• Maintenance of existing product range
• Creation of bill of material
• Support on activities regarding technical development of appliances (DFMEA, PFMEA, tolerance analysis, …)
• Follow up of prototyping phase and collection of lessons learned
• Support on technical issues during design, testing and manufacturing phases
• Create strong relationship with all functions in the organization, to enhance the delivery of global targets
WHO YOU ARE:
• Team oriented with good communication skills
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive
• Ability to work in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization
• Attitude to continuous improvement and solution oriented
• Open minded
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Master degree in thermodynamics or mechanical engineering with min. 5 years of experience in a relevant field
• Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase
• Strong knowledge of thermodynamics
• Strong knowledge in mechanical component and system development and design
• Knowledge of laboratory equipments’ and test results evaluation
• Knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred)
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, moulding, …).
• Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus
• CAE knowledge (Fluid dynamic, dynamics, metal forming, molding, thermal analysis) is a plus
• Good English level