Senior Development Engineer
Enable more sustainable living. For the better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimullion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will work together with nearly 1400 colleagues from different fuctions, and various nationalities, with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
We are a strong team of highly skilled engineers who work on most innovative built in architecture solutions.
Due to the successful growth of the business we are looking for an engineer passionate for technical development, who would challenge the way we do engineering and develop complete appliances using cutting egde technology.
In this position you will be responsible for technical development of built in refrigeration appliances.
Join us in our ambition to redesign the future of refrigeration!
Your main tasks:
• Analysis of technical solutions with different functions during design phase
• Integration of parts and modules into main CAD assembly
• Creation of bill of material
• Support on activities regarding technical development of appliances (DFMEA, PFMEA, tolerance analysis, …)
• Follow up of prototyping phase and collection of lessons learned
• Support on technical issues during design, testing and manufacturing phases
• MSc. degree in Mechanical Engineering with min 5. years of experience in a relevant context
• Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase
• Strong knowledge of thermodynamics, mechanical component, system development and design
• Knowledge of laboratory equipments’ and test results evaluation as well as 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred)
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, moulding, …).
• Good English language level and Italian is a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: