Senior Development Engineer
Santa Lucia di Piave, Italy
Please note that for this position a
strong candidate has been identified. However, if your profile closely matches
the position requirements you are still encouraged to apply.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimullion industry 4.0 investment.
Structural development of product range.
You will work in the R&D Architecture Team that are responsible to develop structural modules of the refrigerator.
You will be responsible to coordinate the development of a full range of products, for what concerns the structural modules.
You will be assigned defined tasks in terms of timing, cost targets, quality targets and resources.
You will report periodically to Program Governance about the target fulfilments.
Your main tasks:
• Coordinate designers of mechanical components
• Manage product assembly drawing
• Interface with Product Category about timing
• Interface with Purchasing about external tools
• Interface with Manufacturing Engineering about machinery and internal tools
• Mechanical or electronic engineering degree, with minimum 3-5years experience
• Strong knowledge in mechanical component and system development and design
• Strong knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred)
• Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, injection moulding, die casting, …) and assembling (with particular regards to automation)
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/649881a8-78d7-48bc-b692-4b6ccc70b6b9