Senior Director Buy Groups and Distribution
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sr. Director of Distribution, Buying Groups is charged with developing profitable and sustainable sales strategies for growth across distributors, Inside Sales and buying groups. This includes, but is not limited to, developing strategic plans, creating, and maintaining financials and providing upward feedback to the VP of the business. This role is also responsible for negotiating and managing yearly contracts across major buying groups (AVB and Nationwide). You will work with the Region Managers, marketing and merchandising to create best in class go to market plans for execution across the entire Dealer and distribution business as well as manage and analyze P&L for the Distribution channel.
- Responsible for analysis and management of buying group programs & buy group budget at targeted levels
- Buying groups spend analysis including ROI and profitability and represent EMANA at trade and industry shows/appearances as needed.
- Work closely with product lines, pricing, finance, demand flow and forecasting teams to ensure alignment on current and future promotions.
- Responsible for profitable business (EBIT/CTF) in the Distributor channel at annual plan.
- Help create annual pricing strategy for annual product line-ups that drive EMA profitability and product line expansion initiatives.
- Effectively manage G2N and SGA budget for Dealer and Distribution channel to maximize sales and margin.
- Accountable for forecasting by product line to reflect demand as well as coordinating and supporting multiple projects, objectives, and deadlines simultaneously.
- Leadership and development of internal team and develop strong competitive knowledge by doing floor/online shops and research
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales, preferably within durable goods industry
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office applications especially Power Point and Excel.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of the indoor appliance industry.
- Experience and knowledge of durable consumer goods manufacturing to retail business model, including but not limited to timelines of advertising, promotions, budgets, sales goals, and incentives