Senior Director, Materials and Production Planning
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Director, Material and Production Planning will lead and direct business area manufacturing supply chain strategy and execution across multiple functions including production scheduling, materials planning, and materials operations. This is a highly visible leadership position with regularly interface to key senior level stakeholders including BA NA Leadership team.
- Actively support sales and customer facing engagements/meetings
- Drive safe operations of factory warehousing and advancement of sustainable practices
- Participate and provide input to annual and strategic planning process regarding material working capital, and leading factory capacity information
- Lead Factory Strategic Capacity Range Planning process and drive effective collaboration/integration with product lines and operations teams
- Ensure continuous and uninterrupted material flow from suppliers to factories within raw material budget to support companywide business objectives
- Oversee material and component hubs and integration into factory supply chain
- Represent operations as part of monthly S&OP including ensuring multi-site alignment of new product launches, expansions, and matured products.
- Partner with Sales, Purchasing, and Product Lines to create and execute balanced supply plans
- Lead factory supply chain through industry 4.0 digital initiatives, including application development for new warehouse/ distribution and automation systems, EDI and Shipment Tracking as well as Financial Supply Chain applications.(Factory planning systems)
- Functional system owner of supplier web communication and assures system integration with supply base
- Drive continuous improvement in factory supply chain design driving improvements in cost, inventory accuracy, materials management, sustainability and safety
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- College Degree with Graduate Degree in Business (MBA) is preferred.
- Exhibited factory Supply Chain related leadership experience in a complex high volume manufacturing environment Preferably in a consumer goods, high velocity, and multi-site complex portfolio organization.
- Experience with direct people management with hands on approach to coaching, mentoring, and ensuring a culture of accountability.
- Experience with 6 sigma and Lean Manufacturing– specifically pull material flow/Kanban and knowledge of MRP, DRP, MPS, or other scheduling tools.
- Strong problem solving and exhibits judgement in decision making.
- Continuous Improvement mindset with Proven analytical skills and maintains a focus on innovation and curiosity to problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to network and drive cross-collaboration across multiple organizational levels.
- Excellent acumen interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Travel required within the U.S. and International up to 40%.