Senior Director, Supply Chain Project Management
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux is focused on
transforming the supply chain of the future, becoming more digital and consumer
centric. In this highly visible role, the Senior Director Supply Chain Project
Management is responsible for ensuring the Supply Chain Transformation Projects
are completed on time and on budget while meeting the requirements and
specifications of the program charter. This is a highly competitive environment
that serves the exacting and demanding retail channel and one that requires
outstanding service and performance. The successful candidate will be a true leader of people, fostering
collaboration and team building while modeling the organization’s Purpose and
Core Competences. He/she will work closely with the senior leadership team of
Electrolux in the transformation of a best-in-class supply chain
- Lead the development and implementation of the Supply Chain Transformation Project Charter/Scope documentation, management of the project, Master Schedule and financial management of the overall project.
- Partner with VP Supply Chain to advance the organization forward in its supply chain performance; deliver world-class supply chain performance across all aspects of the supply chain for today’s needs, while looking to the future and what needs to happen long term to remain ahead of the competitive curve.
- Drive enhancements in factory supply chain material flow inventory accuracy.
- Optimize Last Mile and acceleration of direct to consumer (D2C).
- Lead end to end global network optimization and sustainability with a focus on robust, resilient inbound supply chain from supplier to factory.
- Drive enhancements in IBP and S&OP planning process and value chain integration, enabling improved forecasting and predictive planning data.
- Identify new and emerging technologies and enhance existing processes designed to stimulate a competitive advantage in supporting the new and existing business functions.
- Provide project management and administrative oversight ensuring on time project and within budget.
- Develop and set key milestones and overall project master schedule in accordance with the project charter & scope direction.
- Effectively manage program charter and scope to ensure any changes are documented and approved within the change management process.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate Degree in engineering or business field required. Graduate Degree in Business (MBA) is preferred.
- Ten plus years of related work experience in a diverse, matrixed, multi-cultural environment with different business domains, functions, and markets.
- Outstanding record of successful project execution and completion.
- Strong ability to work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
- Project Management certification desirable, but not required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen analytical abilities.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity.
- Stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication skills for negotiating, presenting and resolving complex and controversial issues and responding effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Willingness to travel.