Senior eCommerce Sales Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will be responsible for executing the daily, weekly, and monthly sales strategy for the Direct to Consumer / eCommerce channel. This person is skilled at prioritizing work, establishing SOP’s and ultimately driving sales on the different eCommerce stores. They will work closely and cross functionally with digital marketing, IT, finance, merchandising and ownership solutions teams to maintain and refine online assortments, online offers, online pricing across several different channels within the Direct to Consumer platform. The ideal candidate has a background in sales and eCommerce and has a proven track record of growing sales and establishing solid documented processes.
- Interact with commercialization teams on planned launches for eCommerce stores.
- Ensure that minimum requirements for launch are achieved in platform, including master data, product info, pricing, and inventory.
- Responsible for the sales forecast of all segments, working closely with the business intelligence team to automate and integrate into the AITL tool (analyst in the loop).
- Execute planned promotions, configuring eCommerce websites, updating content daily (hourly) to ensure optimization of sales and margin for channel.
- Daily monitoring of promotions used by consumers and work closely with merchandising and digital marketing to fine tune to drive conversion.
- Configure Ecommerce platform for Family store, add items as needed, work with merchandising to create the correct assortments by platform and product line.
- Monitor sales consumption and work with the supply chain to ensure availability.
- Manage a promotional calendar, including analyzing performance drivers.
- Serve as a liaison between customer service and consumers, helping with product questions, product availability and optimizing consumer experience and purchase flow in the websites for better functionalities and content.
- Help to continuously improve the eCommerce websites with enhancements based on consumer feedback and input.
- Participate in user acceptance testing, provide input, provide suggestions, and engage in post deployment monitoring.
- Ad hoc duties as needed to ensure a successful roll-out of the D2C website.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You want to know everything about everything.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related business experience.
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity.
- Financial analysis experience including sales trends analysis.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate collaborative solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems and articulate features and benefits to appropriate management audiences.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office (excel) skills.
- SAP Commerce and ERP (sales) skills are desirable.
- Previous experience with eCommerce processes is not required but desirable.