Senior Electric-Electronics System Integrator
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The System Integrator shall be accountable for delivery of the Business Projects utilizing Architected Solutions from the Electrical/Electronic Systems Architects, deploying, and creating the configuration models needed for the business and tracking into production with the responsible factories.
- Start the initial translation of customer requirements into product line specifications, technical requirements and align to Architectural Development Strategy.
- Support the project by clearly documenting technical specifications for design and testing to ensure best design practices and strategic goals are met.
- Represent CX Area Care Technologies department in project meetings and check points deliverables per our development process.
- Provides overall technical leadership during the development of electrical systems, electronics, including Functional and Physical Requirements related to platform projects.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert to assigned competencies, with expectation to perform research and communicate best practices within global engineering community.
- Creates technical requirements from customer needs and product requirements as developed by Product Line, Marketing, Design, Usability, Manufacturing, and Service, etc. aligning to the Architectures available and identifying gaps.
- Interfaces with Manufacturing, Quality, Purchasing, Service, and outside suppliers for collection of requirements and to provide direct support on technical solutions.
- Develops verification and validation test plans based directly on technical specifications.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS/MS degree in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Occasional travel required.
- 7-10 years of experience in the R&D department of household appliance, aerospace, automotive, robotics, medical, or consumer electronics industry.
- Deep knowledge of electrical, hardware and software development processes, and the Systems Engineering V-Model.
- Familiar with Six Sigma methodology applicable to product engineering.
- Experience in System Engineering Requirement and Decomposition Process.
- Experience with advanced UI and GUI or power electronics development is preferred.
- Experience with requirements verification and validation testing, from test cases / procedure development to test execution.
- Hands-on experience with electromechanical, electronic, and software component integration, ability to troubleshoot complex issues during system integration process.
- Experience in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) development process is a plus.
- Experience with Requirements and Requirements Management Systems.
- Experience with Change and Control Management Systems such as CCM, Jira, TaskTop, etc.
- Basic knowledge in analogue, digital and/or power supply electronics.
- Knowledge of electronics production processes.