Senior Electromechanical Engineer
Cerreto d'Esi, Italy
Bring your vision to work. Bring innovation to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Cerreto d'Esi with the opportunity to be part of the Electrical Domain, Consumer Experience Area Taste Food Preparation and will be in close collaboration with Food Preparation R&D Europe.
We are looking for Senior Electromechanical Engineer in our Global Electrical Technology Domain. In this role you will be responsible for the design and development of Electromechanical sub-modules/components for hood application evaluating technical solution with suppliers, factory, and other functions.
As Senior Electromechanical Engineer, you will contribute in project target definition, test plan, activity schedule interacting with Project Leader and involved stakeholders (Laboratory, Manager, Expert, Manufacturing, Purchasing, etc.).
In this role, you will be part of global team having cross functional expose within organization.
Your main tasks:
· Drawings and 3D models
· Collect and define technical specification
· Test Specs on Team center DB
· Responsible of technical issues during design, testing and manufacturing phases
· Design concept generation - innovation
· CAD – new feature design
· Component supply specification and design guideline
· Master degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic engineering
· 3-5 years’ experience, ideally coming from a multinational company and multicultural environment
· Good knowledge of a 2D/3D design tool (CATIA V5 is preferred)
· Strong knowledge in electrical components, testing methods, system development and design
· Strong structured engineering approach during each development phase
· Communications skills to manage suppliers and interact with all company areas
· Able to present and discuss any proposals fact based Fluent English written and oral, German is good to have.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.