Senior Electromechanical Engineer
Satu Mare, Romania
Electrolux is a successful international company, leader in the home and professional appliances markets with its headquarters in Stockholm.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We have a wide
understanding of our consumers’ needs and desires. Through our “Taste, Care and
Well-being strategy”, we want to design and produce innovative products and
services, that help our customers to reach the goals they desire.
Business Area & the role
The Electromechanical Senior Engineer is part of the Electrical Technology Domain, CX Area Taste Food Preparation.
Responsible for the design & development of existing electromechanical components and creation & validation of new components. Additionally analyses technical solutions with suppliers, factory and other functions. Works autonomously, following established procedures and guidelines to contribute to improvement. Solves a range of straightforward to complex problems.
Drive and manage EM sub-system projects related to:
- Quality improvement
- Cost Out
- Complexity Reduction (Standardization)
- New Feature request
- Design development in collaboration with supplier (e.g. DFMEA, CSRA, Supplier Audit, etc.)
- Collect component specification from different stakeholders (e.g. Platform R&D, Quality, IP, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Creation and maintenance of EM component:
- Drive and bring innovation, based on consumer insight
Reporting to: Electromechanical Manager
- Curious. You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
- Proactive. You value being one step ahead.
- Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are keys for making projects run smoothly.
- Flexible. You quickly adapt to the changing environment
- Master degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Min 3 years’ experience
- Experience and Skill Requirements
- Communications skills to interact with all company areas and manage suppliers
- Good knowledge of a 2D/3D design tool (CATIA V5 is preferred)
- Strong knowledge in electrical components, testing methods, system development and design
- Able to present and discuss any proposals fact based
- Good knowledge of approval and environmental rules in different countries
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Good English written and oral