Senior Enterprise Architect | Digital Experience
Prague, Czech Republic
Shape living for the Better by architecting a World Class Digital Experience for Electrolux Consumers!
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect in Prague,
Czech Republic or Porcia, Italy to join our team in the Group Digital
Engineering (GDE) organization, more specifically within its Digital Architecture
and Cybersecurity (DACS) function. We offer modern offices and most importantly great colleagues and leaders!
Electrolux Group Digital Engineering is looking to strengthen its international team committed to enabling Digital Architecture for the Group’s growing portfolio of Digital Products. We are looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect in the Digital Experience Domain, who formulates and communicates high-level architecture guardrails for Mobile Apps, UX including Voice technology and Digital Experience Back-end technology, SW design and oversees implementations.
You will be responsible to make sure that systems
are working at optimal levels and support development of Mobile Apps and UX.
This includes proper strategic management of Digital Experience complexity,
considering the long-lasting presence of products on the market (minimum 10
years) and adequate cyber-security measures. It is a global, strategic role, with the
goal of ensuring technical competitive advantage of Electrolux connected
products, services and systems.
If you are passionate about innovation and tech possess and enjoy working in a dynamic, international environment, join us and strengthen our Architecture team, which on everyday basis supports the entire Electrolux Group with the best-in-class architecture for connectivity products and services.
- Formulates and assures application of architecture guardrails and best practices of software development within the Digital Experience Domain; this may include Mobile Apps, UX Development, Mobile Frameworks, Design Patterns, Voice Interaction, Backends API interactions and Mobile SDK;
- Engages with the Different Digital Products teams within the Scaled Agile methodology framework;
- Facilitates proper decision making by ownership of Architecture Boards and Community of Practice function processes;
- Carries out architecture-review processes through Collaboration with Peer Architects, proposes architecture for new systems and solutions working together with other Architects, Engineers and Developers;
- Ensures Digital Architecture is well documented, up-to-date, that sound processes are followed and communicated to stakeholders.
- Maintains awareness of technology trends and novel solutions in Mobile and UX Designs & Interfaces and Digital Experience Backend services. Identifies technical debt and proactively recommends alternatives or improvements to enhance connectivity systems and processes.
- Represents Electrolux in relevant IoT standardization bodies where appropriate and ensures interoperability and compliance of Electrolux connectivity solutions.
- Helps build and maintain internal- and external stakeholder networks (e.g. with sectors, suppliers, partner institutes, universities) in the area of Digital Architecture.
- PhD (preferred) or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, IT, ICT, Software Engineering or related.
- Expertise in Mobile App Design and Development, UX Development or related areas like Java, Kotlin, KMM, Native IOS & Android, Voice Assistant integration etc
- 5+ years of deep, detailed experienced in architecting and implementing Mobile Applications or UX Solutions together with backend-API interaction is mandatory, 10+ years of experience in SW development is desirable
- Experience in leadership in the area of Mobile Apps or UX Architecture, preferably in Agile Setup, is desirable
- Experience from a complex international organization is highly desirable
- Experience working with Cloud solutions like Azure and AWS or with the IoT area is a plus
- English professional skills, spoken and written, is mandatory for this role as you will have international colleagues.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.