Senior Executive, Accounts Payable
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
A Typical Day
• Provide Accounts Payable transaction processing support to deliver Accounts Payable services to
customers in accordance with established Accounts Payable processes and work procedures and in
compliance with Electrolux policies, Electrolux Control System (ECS) requirements and local company
legal and statutory requirements (if applicable).
• Ensure the daily operation’s activities assigned are managed and delivered timely to the Location within
the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Responsible for monitoring the full Account Payable (AP) cycle from invoice processing to payment in
order to ensure that timelines and quality meet the KPIs and targets.
• Responsible for the task and process migration of AP function to transfer to Shared Services Centre in
Malaysia from the respective countries
• Key focal point of the services and to liaise with the Locations in resolving any daily operational issues
and making sure that services provided are meeting the SLAs and quality.
• Ensure all open/overdue items are being attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
• Attend to location queries and requests to resolve issues or escalate and provide alternative solution for
complex issues to the line manager.
• Involve and support the line manager on internal and external audit requests.
• Collaborate with the other stream and functional support team to ensure that the integrated process is
carried out efficiently and effectively.
• Perform month end process and prepare month end reports
• To uphold and execute controls with complete understanding and effectiveness.
• To act as a backup, assist and perform other AP tasks as and when required.
Classified as Internal
• Support new and existing team members through proper knowledge transfer, sharing of resource,
knowledge and experience
• Build and sustain effective relationships with locations and cross streams to deliver quality performance
and implement best practices.
• Engage the stakeholder to resolve any operational issues.
• Identify opportunities and implement process improvements, simplifications and standardization.
• Reviews workflow and procedures to close service gap to ensure productivity.
• Constantly review and maintain accurate and up to date DTP’s and reference materials
• Ad-hoc assignments/projects upon request from line manager.
Who You Are
• Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in Accounts Payable or any other accounting function
preferably from a Shared Services.
• Experience in a Shared Services environment is an added advantage.
• Strong communication ability in Vietnamese and English (both written and spoken)
• MS Office and SAP knowledge/background is preferrable
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders
• Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Work independently with minimum supervision.
• Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
• With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into
meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
• You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and
across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
• You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging
cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
• You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Vietnamese – Written and Spoken
English – Written and Spoken