Senior Finance Analyst
Purchasing & Sourcing
Join us where we’re taking delivery above and beyond.
WHAT A TYPICAL DAY
• Analyze the results of the Commodity Purchase Tool exercise and Purchasing KPIs to provide insights into financial data on a monthly basis.
• Routinely leverage understanding of business and data analysis to structure and guide Plants, Commodity and IPO team in robust and insightful questioning, and originating insights that are carried through to business action.
• Communicate with Plants, Commodity and IPO team to assure an accurate understanding of the requirements and expectations, in order to continuously improve the quality of the reporting and to migrate the market risk.
• Prepare and review the method used in the DM/IDM reporting process to ensure consistency across the sector and global team.
• Prepare and consolidate the submission of the DM monthly expectation together with any associated bridging exercise to actuals; reviewing for reasonableness and challenging accuracy where appropriate.
• Prepare and supports the result metrics and milestones for Plants, Commodity and IPO team, delivering a complete picture of DM result whilst taking care to minimize the amount of management reporting required
• Assess the viability of all plan elements and provide advice to Plants, Commodity and IPO team which has resulted in appropriate adjustments to ensure that plan provides as accurate a reflection of the businesses position as possible
• Regularly review and discuss business plans to ensure they align with the overall strategy. Where gaps have been identified and/or the plan is falling behind the strategic trajectory, raise this issue, and compile an appropriate mitigation plan.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Bachelor is required and major in Business, Economic and Financial Management will be preferred; With at least 6 years of multinational company experience; Experience in a senior FP&A position is a plus;
• Good at Microsoft office, especially at Excel and PowerPoint;
• Strong self-motivation and have the drive to meet the expectation of both timing and accuracy;
• Conceptual, analytically thinking and creative in problem solving;
• Strong initiative and confident to handle complexity, work under pressure and manage short lead-time deliveries;
• Strong team player with outstanding interpersonal skills, able to work seamlessly within a multi -national and cross functional team.
• Willing to take exceptional commitment to the organization and results oriented.
• Ability to successfully manage conflict and drive results.
• Excellent communicator in English is must, ability to communicate in Chinese an advantage.
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Chinese is strongly preferred.